NJY Technology Co.,Ltd
LVDS Panel Test Tool built-in 53 kinds of programs effective tester for screens problem easy DIY
This tester can check whether the screen is good enough , For color ,Spot ,Crash or some other problems !
Easy DIY, effective and precise!!!
See how it works on HSD100IFW1-A00
See how it works on N089L6-L03
See how it works on N101BCG-L21
1. Power on with DC jack power of 12v voltage.
2. Choose the right resolution with the help of “+/-”press, and enter “ENTER press” for confirming. The tester will record the latest using resolution and screen parameters automaticly on the base of enter “ENTER press” for confirming.
3. Choose the right voltage for screen,Generally,3V is for laptop screens, and 5V is for TV/Industrial screens. Then connect well the cable on the tester and connect well the backlight line. Then connect the tester to the screen.
4. A pure color limiting surface testing: Here comes to the pure color limiting surface testing after powering on the tester. Press “+/-”to transfer one color to another color. The middle area displaying the RGB color lump could test the screen if color cast or not. You could press “ENTER press ”again and again, so that the color lump will transfer between showing and disappear.
B VGA signal testing: Connect the tester and computer VGA Cable, and power on. Then comes to the picture of computer VGA.
5. When testing another screen with the same resolution. It will be ok that just power off the tester. After changing the screen, power on directly, then begin testing. If need to change to another resolution. You will have to power off the 12v DC jack power, then start to test from the first step.
6. If happens to alarming, that means short-out. Please power of the tester ,and have a check if using the right cable, or shorten-out between the screen and the cable. Power on for testing again after checking out. Besides, it’ll be alarming if didn’t power off the tester when changing a screen to another. The alarming means you are using the tester in a none standardized way. it’ll be out of alarming by powering off it. It’ll be ok for testing when power on again.
Package including: 1pc screen tester